Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Have GREAT NEWS!

I’ve been working with a literary agent at Mansion Street Literary Agency and she SOLD MY BOOK!!

My bracelet design book, featuring more than 25 bracelet designs, will be released Fall 2014 by Running Press.

I. Am. Floored.

For the next few months I’ll be sketching, creating, and writing like a fiend. :)

Here is the announcement in Publishers Marketplace (that I plan to have framed with marquis lighting around it):

Claudine McCormack Jalajas's WEARABLE ART, combining her background in technical writing and jewelry design, featuring 25 bracelet designs with tutorials and numerous illustrations so that beginners and experts can fully realize her designs, to Cindy DeLaHoz atRunning Press, for publication in Fall 2014, by Jean Sagendorph at Mansion Street Literary Management (World).

No comments:

Post a Comment